The edition publishes scientific-theoretical and practical materials on crop production, seed production, seed science, selection and genetics, fruit and vegetable growing, physiology related to current issues of formation of highly productive crops. We invite everyone who wishes to cooperate with our edition and offer to publish your articles. .
Requirements for the design of professional articles
To participate in issueing the Bulletin one should present :
1. The text of the article (one copy), signed by all authors, executed in accordance with the requirements (send by “Ukrposhta”), and the electronic version of the article (MSWord) (by the author’s name – Ivanov I.) (send to e-mail : natasha_didukh @ ukr. no).
2. File with information about the author (surname, name and patronymic, postal address for sending the author’s copy, contact telephone numbers, e-mail address) and information about the number of copies and the need for postal sending ( by author’s name – author’s certificate about Ivanov I .).
3. Review of a doctor or candidate of sciences from another institution (any university by profile, except KhNAU) with a wet seal of the university (send by Ukrposhta). Send the scanned review to e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org). It is not necessary to provide a review for doctors of science (by the author’s name – review Ivanov I.).
4. Scanned receipt of payment for printing services (send to e-mail : email@example.com) (author’s name – receipt I. Ivanov).
5. Annotation in English certified by the translation department (send to e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org).
Presented to the journal articles will be considered only after providing a complete package and accompanying documents.
The structure of the scientific article must contain the following necessary elements :
- Problem setting in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks.
- Analysis of recent research and publications, which have initiated the solution of this problem and on which the author relies; selection of unsolved parts of the general problem covered in the article.
- Formulation of the purpose of the article (problem setting).
- Presentation of the main material of the study with a full justification of the obtained scientific results.
- Conclusions of the study and further prospects in this direction;
- LIST OF SOURCES USED (References) which is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine.
- Annotations and keywords (in Ukrainian, Russian and English) printed in TimesNewRoman type , size – 12 pt.
Materials are placed on sheets of A4 paper (297 × 210), edges: left – 3.18 cm, right – 2.54 cm , top and bottom – 2.54 cm.
The entire text of the article, the LIST OF SOURCES USED, etc. is printed in TimesNewRoman type , size – 14 pt, single interval. The size of tables and figures should not be smaller or larger than the width of the text.
In the upper left corner put the index “UDC” (14 pt, normal type, without indentation).
Below at intervals – the initials and surname of the author, degree, academic rank ( type is semi-bold, paragraph levelling – in the middle, without indentation). Below – is the name of the organization which is represented by the author (regular type, paragraph levelling – in the middle, without indentation).
Below at intervals – the title of the article (in bold capital letters, paragraph levelling – in the middle, without indentation).
At intervals – annotation by the language of publication, which is placed before the text after the title, and keywords.
- At intervals – the text of the article with a list of sources used (normal type, paragraph levelling – by width, indentation – 1.25) (see: standard “Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description” (DSTU 7.1: 2006 and Form 23, approved by order of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of Ukraine on May 29,2007 № 342).
Annotations in Russian and English are given with the obligatory indication of the author’s surname and initials, scientific degree, academic rank, place of work and title of the article. The structured annotation (abstract) is made with the use of impersonal constructions. It contains the body of the annotation, the volume of which is not less than 1000 signs without spaces. In a structured form you should reflect the subject, purpose of work; method or methodology of work; work results; field of results application. TimesNewRoman type, size – 12 pt, interval – single.
Keywords are given in Ukrainian, Russian and English; there must be at least five of them. TimesNewRoman type , size – 12 pt, interval – single.
The volume of the article is 3 – 10 full pages.
After the article with annotations, an extended annotation in English of at least 3000 signs is presented, without taking into account spaces on one full page.
Articles in which annotations are incorrectly and (or) illiterately translated cannot be published.
– Formulas are presented in italics using the built-in editor of the formula MS Equation and are numbered on the right side.
– Drawings made in MS Word must be grouped; they must be the only non-colour graphic object.
– Tables, figures are printed using the built-in Microsoft Word editor and are placed in the middle.
– During printing, you should turn off automatic “soft” hyphenation (“forced” hyphenation is prohibited – with a hyphen). Mark paragraphs only with the “Enter” key, do not use spaces or tabs (“Tab” key).
– References in the text include the serial number of the source in the bibliography list and its corresponding page. They are given in square brackets, separated from each other by a semicolon, for example: [3, p. 35; 8, p. 56–59].
– All statistics must be supported by references to sources.
– All citations must end with references to sources.
– Sources in the bibliographic list are placed in citation order.
– If in the literature review or further in the text you refer to the name of the scientist, his publication should be given in common bibliographic list after the article.
– Abbreviations of words and phrases, with the exception of the generally accepted ones, are not used.
The editors may reject the article if:
- there is no complete package of supporting documents;
- the design of the article does not meet the above mentioned requirements;
- the subject of the article does not correspond to the profile of the publication;
- the title of the article does not correspond to its content;
- the article is written at a low scientific level;
- the problem raised in the article has lost its relevance.
The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the terms, names, data, citations, statistical materials, etc. given in the article.
All materialssubmitted for publication are subject to a two-tier review system: external (reviewed by a candidate or doctor of science of any institution except KhNAU employees; certified by the seal) and internal (secret; reviewed by members of KhNAU editorial board). The decision to publish the article is made by the editorial board. The editors reserve the right to shorten, edit the text and change the title of the article without the consent of the author.
Manuscripts rejected by the editorial board are not returned to the authors.
For more information:
contact telephones – 0974636529 0995292461
Didukh Natalia Alexandrovna
e-mail –– email@example.com
Only those articles that meet all the above requirements will be accepted for publication in the KhNAU Bulletin.
Example of the author’s certificate
|Surname, name, patronymic of the author (s)|
|Information about the scientific supervisor:|
(full name, academic degree, academic rank, position)
Fill in if there is no scientific degree
|Place of work (study), scientific degree, academic rank, position|
|Postal address (according to the sample: 3 Myru Street, apt. 6, Kharkiv, 62483)|
|Number of required copies|
Texts of articles, the external review are sent by mail at the address:
62483, Ukraine, Kharkiv region, Kharkiv district, p / o “Dokuchaievske-2”, students’ campus of KhNAU, the chair of plant growing, the editor-in-chief , or the chair of fruit and vegetable growing and storage to the executive secretary – Candidate of agrarian sciences N.O. Didukh.
The order of passing articles to the edition for employees of KhNAU
The author with the article and the external review executed according to the requirements addresses the editor-in-chief of “Bulletin of KhNAU” for internal review assignment.
Employees from other institutions hand over materials drawn up in accordance with the aforementioned requirements to the Executive Secretary N.O. Didukh.
The bulletin is published as articles are received.
Editorial Board of the Bulletin of KhNAU